Tritium EV Chargers
Tritium was founded in 2001 after first developing an inverter for solar vehicles in 1999. They released their first EV charging product in 2013 and continue to innovate proprietary hardware and software solutions for advanced DC fast chargers for electric vehicles.
Here are some of Tritium’s EV charging station products –
- Tritium RT50 50kW DC fast charger – 50kW Level 3 DC fast charger – for retail, workplaces and dealerships
- Tritium RTM75 75kW DC fast charger – 75kW Level 3 DC fast charger – for retail and hospitality, network operators and dealerships
- Tritium PKM150 150kW DC fast charger -100 to 150kW Level 3 DC fast charger – for retail and hospitality, network operators, fleets and heavy commercial
- Tritium RT175-S 175kW DC fast charger – 175kW Level 3 DC fast charger – for fleet and heavy commercial
- Tritium PK350 350kW high-powered charger -350kW Level 2 DC fast charger – for fleets, heavy commercial and network operators