Government / Department of Enterprise Services
Per DES’s website, this Contract has the following benefits:
- Product Selection: Gives the purchaser an array of certified EVSE from qualified manufacturers/dealers. This allows the purchaser the flexibility to select the most appropriate EVSE for their intended use.
- Competitive manufacturer pricing.
- UL Certified (EVSE) products.
- Warranty options.
- Catalogs and list pricing available electronically.
- EVSE Installation Option.
Who can participate in the cooperative purchasing program?
All State Agencies, Political Subdivisions, Qualified Non-profit Organizations, Materials Management Centers and Participating Institutions of Higher Education (Colleges and Universities, Community and Technical Colleges). The following states and other agencies in these states:
- Participating Cooperatives.
This Contract is for the purchase, delivery and/or installation of (Full Turnkey Contractor) Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (at the option of the purchaser). General product types include:
- Level 1 (Standard/Wall Mount)
- Level 2 (Wall Mount/Pedestal/Single and Dual Port)
- DC Fast Charger (Wall Mount/Pedestal/Single and Dual Port)
- Solar Charger, Portable (Mobile) Charger
- Network Services
Please fill out our DES Site Assessment form so we can learn more about your project and determine your Agency or public entities specific needs … based on the Washington State Department of Enterprise Services contract, in conjunction with National Car Charging and ChargePoint.