Blink EV Chargers
Blink is the leading owner, operator, and provider of EV charging stations and services in the United States. They offer EV charger solutions for residential and commercial applications. Their Blink Network connects charging stations to the cloud allowing remote access and management giving owners the ability to access usage and real-time status, location, and charging rates.
Their EV charging station products offer a full range of deployment configurations, including single and multiple cord pedestals, individual and paired wall-mount chargers, DC fast, and even single-family residential charging stations.
Here are some of Blinks EV charging station products –
- Blink HQ150 – 7.68kW residential Level 2 EV charger
- Blink HQ200 – 2.9 to 11.9kW residential Level 2 EV charger
- Blink IQ200 – 2.9 to 19.2kW commercial Level 2 EV charger
- Blink 30KW DCFC – 30kW commercial Level 2 EV charger
- Blink 60-360 KW DCFC – 60 to 360kW commercial Level 3 EV charger
- Blink network – Cloud based software solutions for drivers and owners of Blink EV Charging stations.