Now Hiring - Licensed 01 Commercial Electrician
We need your skills to install the latest in Distributed Energy Resources like EV charging, Solar, and Battery Storage. Fight climate change and make a good living at the same time!
Here's What You Get
- 4/10 work schedule
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision - copaid
- Paid Vacation
- Company Work Van
- Respect for your work
- Work on cool projects
- Free training on the latest and greatest in solar and EV charging technology
Currently hiring an 01 Commercial Electrician that can effectively execute projects while showcasing their craftsmanship and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will perform various types of electric vehicle charging stations installations and work on other alternative energy construction projects. This individual should be highly motivated with the ability to excel in a self-managed work environment. The position will often include various tasks associated with material procurement, client interactions, electrical evaluations, and troubleshooting.
- Electric Vehicle charging installations
- Preventive maintenance activities on EV Charging equipment
- Electrical service upgrades
- Electrical work on Transformers
- Knowledge of 480/208/240
- Installation of commercial switch gear
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) systems
- Work safely and in accordance with industry standard safety requirements
- Compile site evaluations and system reports
- Work with various service partner to provided adequate field response
- Respond to corrective maintenance cases
- Preferred industry experience in installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting electric vehicle charging stations, Solar Photovoltaic (PV), and battery storage systems.
- WA State Valid Journeyman Electrician Card
- Familiarity with NEC codes related to EVSE and Solar Photovoltaic (PV) installations
- Bending, stooping, crawling, in confined spaces, working in limited illuminated areas, working in dusty conditions are required
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- OSHAA safety training preferred
If you are not a licensed 01 Commercial Electrician we cannot consider you for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Wage: In the 50’s DOE
If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.